Major Boner's 69th Platoon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regular King of the Hill night (Wednesday, maybe?)

3 posters

Go down

Regular King of the Hill night (Wednesday, maybe?) Empty Regular King of the Hill night (Wednesday, maybe?)

Post  Fourth Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:01 am

Anybody interested in doing some sort of semi-regular KotH rotation night? It's really my favorite thing to do in SC besides watching it. I don't have a 100% solid schedule but I'm almost always free Wednesday nights. Other nights may be possible as well.

Thoughts?

Fourth

Back to top Go down

Regular King of the Hill night (Wednesday, maybe?) Empty Re: Regular King of the Hill night (Wednesday, maybe?)

Post  Spencer Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:37 pm

Wednesday is absolutely horrible for me, but I'd be up for trying something along these lines.
Spencer
Spencer

Back to top Go down

Regular King of the Hill night (Wednesday, maybe?) Empty Re: Regular King of the Hill night (Wednesday, maybe?)

Post  Mr. J Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:12 am

Tues-Thurs are best for me. I love KoH. = )
Mr. J
Mr. J

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etk2NldjszU

Back to top Go down

Post  Fourth Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:40 pm

Really any night is potentially cool for me. If I close at work I'll be home at midnight at the latest so if people still wanna play around then I'll usually be up for it.

As for this week I close tonight and tomorrow, then I'm off Wednesday. I'd be all about getting something together as soon as possible. :O

Fourth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down